I really liked that poem about the fear of dying that we read yesterday. I think what stuck out most about that was the way that it was written, I liked that style that it was written in. That poem made me more interested in poetry than anything else we have read so far.
Over the break I got a lot of work done. I knew it was imperative because I've been getting burn out and needed to start on a clean sheet, the only impediment was that I wanted to sleep in all day. But I had to immolate the want for sleep in order to get my work done. My work was immutable so I might as well do it early is what I thought, but of course I procrastinated and I had the constant imminent feeling of having to do my work.
My American dream is to have total financial freedom, live near by family and friends, and to be able to retire early. Retiring comfortably is a big one because for most of your life you're selling your time and it's important to not sell ALL of your time. I want to get to a point one day where I sell my intellect instead of my time.
Comments
Post a Comment